NYT Next Stage 15+
A unique opportunity to work with an experienced professional.
From dance auditions to dress rehearsal discover the phases
of the choreographic process for Musical Theatre, such as
dance styles, positioning & performance techniques.
Amy Dalton - Choreographer
- Began dancing aged 8 years and studied Classical Ballet,
Modern Jazz, Tap, Stagecraft & Lyrical
- Went onto study GCSE, A Level Dance, BA( hons) Dance
(University of Surrey) & PGC: Dance in Community (Laban)
- Amy has taught various styles including Jazz, Streetdance,
Hip Hop, Tap & Ballet
- Choreographed many musicals including Hot Mikado & Anything
Goes performed in Leicester
- Resident Dancer for Warner Leisure in cabaret shows
such as Swing that Thing, Le Cirque de Rouge, At the Hop!
and Dick Whittington
- Has worked as a freelance artist in conjunction with
various theatre companies, schools and projects
- Currently Dance Development Officer for Arts NK